CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Senin, 23 Juni 2008

Dear GOD

A lonely road, crossed another cold sate line..
miles away from those i love purpose hard to find...
While i recall all the words you spoke to me..
Cant help but i wish that i was there...
Back there i'd love to be..

Dear God,
the only thing i ask of you is to hold him when im not arround, when i'm much too far away...
we all need that person who can be true to you..
but, i left him hen i found him and i wish i'd stayed 'cause i'm lonely and i'm tired...
i'm missung u again oh no....

once again
there's nothing here for me on this barren road..
there's no one here while the city sleeps...
and all the shops are closed can't help but think of the times i've had with you..
Pictures and some memories will havw t help me through..

Dear God,
only one thing i ask of You..
is to hold him when i'm not around..
when i'm much to far away..
we all need that person can be true to you...
I left him when i found him...
and now i wish i'd stayed cause i'm lonely and i'm tired...
i'm missing You again and again....

Once again,
some search, never finding a way..
before long, they waste away...


I found YOU, something told me to stay...
I gave in, to selfish ways and how i miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade...

0 komentar: