CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Rabu, 25 Juni 2008

Way Back into LOVE - Hugh Grant And Haley Bennett

I've been living with a shadow overhead...
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed...
I've been lonely for so long... Trapped in the pastI just can't seem to move on..
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away... Just in case I ever need them again someday... I've been setting aside time... To clear a little space in the corners of my mind..
All I want to do is find a way back into love.. I can't make it through without a way back into love.. Oh oh oh... I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine... I've been searching but I just don't see the signs... I know that it's out there.. There's got to be something for my soul somewhere.... I've been looking for someone to shed some lightNot somebody just to get me through the nightI could use some directionAnd I'm open to your suggestionsAll I want to do is find a way back into loveI can't make it through without a way back into loveAnd if I open my heart againI guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the endOh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh ohThere are moments when I don't know if it's realOr if anybody feels the way I feelI need inspirationNot just another negotiationAll I want to do is find a way back into loveI can't make it through without a way back into loveAnd if I open my heart to youI'm hoping you'll show me what to doAnd if you help me to start againYou know that I'll be there for you in the endOh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh oh

0 komentar: